Listen to my favourite songs!!! I hope you love them


Get Music Tracks! Create A Playlist!

My dear workmates!!!

Friday 14 March 2008

About me!!!


Hello, this is the first time I have a blog, I have just created and I want to share many things with you...I hope you like everything and you write your own comments ok? Well, first of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Adriana Elizabeth Guaymas , I´m 25 years old and I am from Salta ( a wonderful city in Argentina, you´ll have more information about it soon). I have a cute son, his name is Mauro, he´s just 4 years old, at the moment he is at school and I hope he is not crying....

Well, I live with my parents and son in Villa Estela and I am very happy with them, fortunately we all get on very well... Nowadays, I am working in a private school and at the Institute Greenville, I have very nice workmates: Silvia, Ariela, Verito, Marcelo and of course, Miss Pato, a great English teacher.

As I work during the week, I really do not have time to do many things, so at the weekend I try to enjoy it as much as possible. I usually go out with my dear cousins or I stay at home surrounded by all my friends, chatting and having fun together.

I think that´s all for today and you will receive more posts about me and other important information later on.

12 comments:

Miss Pato said...

Great Blog, Adriana!
I really like it. It's a lot better than my first attempt. And you have a great working group!HAHAHAHA!
Congratulations on your newborn and welcome to the 'blogging experience'!
My best wishes for you in this new enterprise!
Miss Pato

Miss Pato said...

Hi again,
I'd like you to go back to my blog (you can do so by clicking on my name) and see that you can answer the comments on your blog. This is very useful when you have only one blog for the whole class. Students can read your feedback on the blog itself, isn't it great?
Miss Pato

Miss Pato said...

I LOVE THE GADGETS YOU HAVE, BUT IF YOU SEARCH A LITTLE DEEPER YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT YOU CAN RESIZE THE GADGETS TO FIT YOUR SIDEBAR.

TRY IT OUT AND KEEP ON EXPERIMENTING, THE BEST WAY TO LEARN!

BTW, VISIT MY BLOG TO SEE A COUPLE OF NEW THINGS I ADDED FOR YOU TO LEARN AND INVESTIGATE.

C U SOON,

MISS PATO

Miss Pato said...

Hi again,

I know you all finished a little puzzled about bookmarking this morning (that's how to mark a web site as favourite and make a list of all your favourites online or in your computer).

Trying to learn more I found these great tutorials on the use of delicious (one of the bookmarkers I recommended):

http://es.youtube. com/watch? v=yyAEn2cwaJ8

http://es.youtube. com/watch? v=A1pOsYjCvE8

http://es.youtube. com/watch? v=NGXElviSRXM

http://es.youtube. com/watch? v=BSrFYWhf_ fQ

Hope they help you understand what it is and what it is for.

Hugs,

Miss Pato

Miss Pato said...

Me again!

I forgot to tell you this morning that another good 'feeder' (another name for bookmarker) is Google Reader.
This is a video tutorial for Google Reader:

http://es.youtube. com/watch? v=65iL0Q97RCg

Hope it helps,

Miss Pato

Miss Pato said...

This is to invite you again to my blog and find useful suggestions there.

Bye! Have a nice day!

Miss Pato

Miss Pato said...

ADRI,

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIVED IN THE USA!! TRY THIS: GO BACK TO THE MAP AND USE THE ZOOM ON THE LEFT TO ENLARGE IT. DO SO BY TWOS, SO THAT YOU DON'T LOOSE THE PIN MARKING THE INSTITUTE. ONCE YOU GET SALTA'S COMPLETE MAP, GO TO 9 DE JULIO SQUARE AND FROM THERE YOU CAN GET TO YOUR HOUSE EASILY.
GREAT YOU ARE WORKING!!!
DON'T FORGET TO TELL US THE NEW THINGS YOU FIND, LIKE THE PICTURE IN THE TITLE OF YOUR BLOG, I LOVE IT!!
KISSES
MISS PATO

Miss Pato said...

Take a look at this contest, you may be interested

http://www.bonjovilovesmytown.com/

Miss Pato ... again

vero said...

Hello!!! I love the way you placves everythin in your blog, it is great!!! I will visit you soon, kiss and hug!! Miss Vero

MISS ARIELA said...

Hi miss Adriana! I love your blog.It is great!!! :D.Belèn

MISS ARIELA said...

Hello miss Adry.
Great blog miss!!!
Your blog is very entertaining. I like it. Thanks for your company in our studies at the institute.
Lots of luck!
Gaby-Senior 2

MISS ARIELA said...

Hello!I'm Lucas.I like your blog,it's very interesting.I want to learn how to design blogs.
Good bye.
Lucas

All the days we have been working together!!!

My virtual Acquarium

My dreamed holidays...